Several Breathe Right Nasal Strips reviews would tell you about how it is one of over the counter snoring aids. Unlike some mouthpieces and other snoring devices, Breathe Right Nasal Strips is more flexible to use. Thus, a lot of people tend to prefer it.
The Breathe Right Nasal Strips are adhesive bands that you stick on the bridge of your nose. This opens nasal passages to help air flow smoothly through your nose. You do not need an official prescription to buy this snoring device.
For snoring problems, it is important to maintain the openness of the airway paths. Blocked or narrow airway paths essentially cause the vibration that produces the sound of snoring. Nasal strips work to prevent this from happening.
Other than snoring, the Breathe Right Nasal Strips are also good for people who are suffering from nasal congestion. When someone has a cold or allergies, the nose tends to get blocked. Using nasal strips can easily solve this problem.
Breathe Right Nasal Strips help those people who have trouble breathing through their nose. This is especially useful at night when a person does not have control over his or her breathing.
By knowing how to apply Breathe Right Nasal Strips, one can achieve desired results. You need to stick it correctly to the bridge of your nose, so it stays in place for eight hours. This is the usual duration of sleep.
Breathe Right Nasal Strips currently havesix varieties of its products: original, lavender, extra clear, extra, and clear.
All of them have the same functions of lifting and opening up nasal passages. However, some variations have a little extra perk. For those who need stronger support for breathing, the best options are lavender, extra clear, and extra.
To know more about what Breathe Right Nasal Strips can do, feel free to read on!
Breathe Right Nasal Strips: Advantages and Disadvantages
Similar to other anti-snoring products, the Breathe Right Nasal Strips has its own pros and cons. It is important to know these pros and cons, so you can decide if this product is the best for you.
- It is quite easy to apply. Put the strip on your nose like a band-aid and it will automatically open your nasal passages.
- It comes in two sizes: small/medium and large. These sizes are enough to fit into any nose size.
- It has a variety of kinds to choose from Original, Lavender, Extra, Clear, and Extra Clear. Each has their own set of features, but all of them are guaranteed to stop snoring due to nasal congestion.
- It can open nasal passages 38% wider than decongestant sprays.
- It is safe to use by children ages five and above.
- Two of its varieties, Extra Clear and Clear, can be used by people with sensitive skin.
- It can also improve your breathing, so you can sleep better at night.
- Each box has 30 – 44 strips, depending on the variety that you purchased.
- It is drug-free and doesn’t need a prescription.
- It is easy to remove as it is easy to apply. Just remove it like you would with a band-aid!
- It hurts a bit when you remove it. But, the pain just feels like a mild sting.
- It is noticeable if you wear it during the day.
- It only works to prevent snoring due to nasal congestion. If your snoring comes from the throat, then this product might not work.
Now that we know the features of the Breathe Right Nasal Strips, it is time to know what the users think about the product.
Ellen from Richmond, USA comments that this product improved her sleep quality. Although the nasal strip fell off her night at one night, it didn’t change the effectivity of the product.
Ron from Ohio, USA mirrors the same comment. This product is effective in opening his right nasal passage whenever he sleeps on his left side. Though, whenever he removes the nasal strip, some blots of glue are left on his nose.
If you are looking for something to stop your snoring, the Breathe Right Nasal Strips is worth the try. Not only can this product improve your quality of sleep, it can also give relief to congestion and Deviated Septum. However, it is important to note that this product can prevent snoring that is caused by nasal congestion.