Snoring might sound like such an insignificant problem but it can actually pose some serious problems if left untreated. Obstructive sleep apnea and severe snoring reduce sleep quality and affect energy levels. It can also cause heart and throat problems.
So, if you notice that your mouth is quite dry every morning and you have a consistent sore throat, you might actually be snoring severely every night. The good news is it does not have to always be like this.
There are now a lot of methods you can opt for to cure snoring. For this article, we are reviewing the Sleepright Nasal Breathe Aid. Check out this article and stay tuned to know more about this snoring device!
Choosing The Right Snoring Device For You
The thought of choosing the right anti-snoring method or device for you might seem like a chore to you but it is actually pretty simple. As long as you are aware of your options and your sleeping habits, this chore will be a breeze.
First, you need to get yourself checked. You need to know your sleeping habits and patterns. Do you have obstructive sleep apnea? Or are you just snoring severely? It is very important to note that not all snorers have sleep apnea.
However, snoring might be an indication of a more serious condition such as sleep apnea. There is a very clear difference between the two. Knowing which one of the two (or if you have both) is your condition will immensely help.
Second, know your options. As of today, there are now a number of ways to stop snoring and/or cure sleep apnea. You have MADs (mandibular advancement device), TRDs (tongue retaining device), the CPAP, chin straps, snoring pillows, and mouth or nose sprays.
Lastly, you can also choose to undergo a medical operation. This, however, is a more permanent means to end snoring. The most important step in choosing the best snoring aids for you is weighing the pros and cons of the product.
See if the pros and cons of a certain snoring device work for you and your lifestyle and/or sleeping habits. If not, change accordingly.
If nothing else still works, try consulting with a doctor or a sleep specialist for a complete diagnosis. Again, you’ll never know when snoring might actually be an indicator of something more serious.
What You Need To Know About SleepRight
SleepRight as a brand is very versatile. It offers products even for other conditions such as teeth grinding and sinus congestion. As for the IntraNasal Breathe Aid itself, it is very simple to use and flexible.
However, like any other products, SleepRight’s IntraNasal Breathe Aid needs proper maintenance and care. The good news here is that it is very easy to clean. You can simply cleanse it with soap and rinse it with water.
It is also easily accessible among a lot of physical stores such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Shop n Save and etc. As for online retailing, you can go check out their official website. Walgreens, CVS, and Beyond Beds are official online retailers of the products as well.
Finally, if you don’t want to keep buying every now and then, you can stock up on SleepRight’s Intra-NasalBreathe Aid. It comes in a pack of 15, 30 and 45 day supply.
SleepRight IntraNasal Breathe Aid: Advantages and Disadvantages
Just like any other products, the SleepRight Intra-Nasal Breathe Aidmay or may not be effective for you. It has its own set of pros and cons as well as factors affecting its effectiveness. But to give you more insight about this product, here are its pros and cons:
- It does not involve any skin-pulling adhesive. So, no worries, no more painful hair or skin pulling inside the nose.
- You can actually reuse SleepRight Intra-Nasalfor 15 days.
- The product is ready to use right out of the box.
- It does not leave any blemishes on the skin after usage.
- This Intra-Nasalaid is flexible enough to fit all sizes.
- You will find it easier to breathe as soon as you wear the dilator.
- In general, SleepRight’s Intra-NasalBreathe Aid is non-invasive and is very comfortable to wear compared to other products.
- It can be used with other snoring devices.
- It is very easy to clean.
- It is a very cheap and easy alternative compared to other snoring devices.
- It might not work for people with severe snoring. Factors such as medical conditions, lifestyle, weight and the like may also affect its effectiveness.
- Cleaning the dilator daily is a must. Replacing it after 15 to 20 days is also a must as it is disposable. You might find this expensive or bothersome in the long run.
- You might experience agitation or slight tenderness in the nostrils at first or when worn for very long periods of time.
At the end of the day, you might find yourself getting mixed reviews on the SleepRight Intra Nasal Dilator. You might even find the results varying as you try it in person. However, this is because, like any other snoring device, SleepRight’s effectiveness is also affected by different factors.
On the bright side, it is very easy to use and cheap. It does not need a lot of commitment and effort to use and to see results. It can also be used with other snoring devices. Which is why should you find it ineffective for you, you can simply stop buying it.
All this said we wish you luck in your hunt for the best snoring device. We hope you found this article helpful.