This stop snoring mouthpiece is manufactured by an industrious company of the same name. While the SnoreDoc Company is fairly new on the market, it has earned quite a number of fans. Not only has it earned the Shopper Approved rating, but it has also earned the Trusted Brand title. The SnoreDoc Company is also PayPal verified, so you know that this company can be ultimately trusted.
But, there is more than meets the eye with the SnoreDoc anti-snoring device. Other than its features and design, it’s also easy to use compared to the other top anti-snoring devices on the market. But as an icing on top of the cake, this product includes great offers and affordable prices. What those are, well, you will have to find out by reading our review.
Why Do We Snore?
SnoreDoc Snoring Mouthpiece: Advantages and Disadvantages
Like every other product, SnoreDoc has its share of benefits and limitations. But, what makes this anti-snoring device so special is the wide range of pros that outweigh its cons. Take a good look at its pros and cons and you will see what we mean!
- It is known to stop all kinds of snoring, from mild cases to the loudest known to man. For this reason, this product has 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- It is one of the least expensive anti-snoring devices on the market. However, it guarantees the same, if not more, the value of other competitors.
- It has a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product after 30 days, you can ask for a full refund.
- It uses a boil-and-bite technique to achieve custom fitting. With this feature, this product can adjust to any jaw type. Learn how to do a custom fitting process with this device below.
- It is made of soft medical rubber. Given the texture of this material, this product will not irritate your gums or lips.
- It features a front airflow hole to allow you to breathe through the mouth. Only SnoreDoc has this kind of feature.
- It has a simple design that works quite well for any type of snoring. This design makes the product easy to clean.
- It comes with a hard case, Popsicle stick, and instruction booklet. If you have any inquiries, its instruction booklet will always have your back.
- It is cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This means that this product meets all stringent standards for safety.
- The SnoreDoc Company is cleared by the Better Business Bureau. This guarantees that the company meets all professional standards, including its products.
- It does not allow for lower jaw adjustment. You might feel a bit of discomfort for that.
- You might feel soreness and increased salivation at the first few nights of use. However, this is a normal occurrence for people using MADs for the first time. After a couple of weeks, the soreness and salivation will fade.
- It is a bit bulkier than the rest of the MADs on the market. However, this will not affect its effectivity against snoring.
Custom Fitting Process
Performing a custom fitting process might sound difficult and quite intimidating. But, with these simple steps, it won’t be! Follow these steps in order and you will have a custom-fitted SnoreDoc in no time.
First, prepare a small pot, a bowl, and some water. In a small pot, put two cups of water to boil. While waiting for the water to boil, insert the provided Popsicle stick in the front airflow hole of the device. This will secure the size of the hole during the custom fitting process.
Second, pour the water into the bowl once it has finished boiling. Wait for 20 seconds to allow the water to cool. Once cooled, submerged the SnoreDoc anti-snoring device into the water. Only submerge the device for 18 seconds! It is vital that the device is submerged at exactly this time interval.
Third, remove the device from the bowl after 18 seconds. Shake any excess water on the device, if any. Allow it to cool for some time until it has reached a temperature that is most comfortable for you. Then, you can try the SnoreDoc anti-snoring device on for size. Make sure that your lower jaw should be extending your front teeth. Also, don’t be afraid to leave out teeth marks as these will leave an impression on the device.
Fourth, take the device out of your mouth. Prepare a bowl of ice water to submerge your SnoreDoc into. Submerging your device in icy water will quicken the hardening process. After a few minutes, you can take out your SnoreDoc from the water. You can also take out the inserted Popsicle stick as you do this.
Fifth, try your SnoreDoc anti-snoring device for fitting. If you do not like the fitting of the device, repeat the whole process until you found the right fit. See? It is that easy!
Untreated snoring can cause serious problems in your daily living. So, treat those loud snores away with the SnoreDoc anti-snoring device! The SnoreDoc has everything you need in a MAD! Known as the best anti-snoring device on the market, the SnoreDoc is a mandibular advancement device(MAD) of the greatest quality. It has been shown to stop any kind of snoring, from mild cases to the loudest ever known to man. It can almost be compared to a doctor who cures your ailments after one visit!