As for our very own TheraSnore mouthpiece review, we’d like to give you a good picture of the device’s quality. Despite these glowing recommendations, we know that you want to be familiar with TheraSnore.
Now, theTheraSnore anti-snoring device is made in the United Kingdom, and it is one of the most popular. This stop snoring mouthguard is a mandibular advancement device or MAD. It is fully adjustable, and you have five adjustment settings to choose from.
This snoring device is known for its simple and easy fit. It naturally molds into your mouth and fits your teeth perfectly. Due to its comfortable and secure fit, you are able to avoid the risk of lock lower jaw.
The TheraSnore mouthpiece is a clinically-proven device. In fact, it is classified asClass I Medical Device by the UK government. Because of this recognition, the TheraSnore is being supplied to the NHS (of UK) for over 10 years already.
Snoring and sleeping apnea problems are very serious and need medical attention. You might think that snoring is just a natural part of life, but it can be dangerous. Most notably, this might lead to more serious diseases later on.
There is so much in store for you with TheraSnore. It’s time to know its great features that you will surely love!
What You Need to Know About TheraSnore
To know more about the benefits of the TheraSnore, check the pros and cons of the snoring device.
TheraSnore Snoring Device: Advantages and Disadvantages
The TheraSnore anti-snoring mouthpiece is a product of years of research by medical and dental experts. It is a Class 1 Medical device that went through a lot of clinical trials. All of these amounted to TheraSnore being a primary choice for hospitals in the UK.
Both of the pros and cons of the product need to be considered. Despite its number one status, you still need to know some of the disadvantages of using TheraSnore. This way, you will have a balanced perspective on the matter.
- TheraSnore is a durable and high-quality device that can last up to two years. Most snoring devices can only last for less than a year.
- Having a durable snoring device such as TheraSnore gives you a long-term solution.
- This snoring device is clinically recommended by experts, both in the US and the UK.
- Due to its five adjustment settings, the fit and jaw support can be adjusted properly.
- It has a soft material which makes it easier to mold during the boil-and-bite fitting process.
- TheraSnore provides eight months supply of cleaning tablets to clean the snoring device.
- The TheraSnore anti-snoring device is approved by the FDA and NHS and recognized internationally.
- You will experience temporary drool problems as you get used to this MAD. Salivation immediately starts as soon as you wear the device but also stops as you sleep.
- Jaw ache or tenderness may also be experienced at the start of using TheraSnore. This can only be prevented if you get the right fit adjustment.
- The TheraSnore is not suitable for those who are wearing dentures and implants. If you have one, you first need to consult a dentist.
- It does not have air holes; you really need to breathe through your nose at night.
Custom Fitting Process
Since it has a cleaning process, TheraSnore also has a guideline for fitting process. As it happens, you can fit the device by yourself. However, if you had dental works or dentures for more than a year, you must ask a dentist to fix it for you.
The TheraSnore anti-snoring device follows the boil-and-bite process. You must submerge it in hot water, and then bite on it to moldafter that harden it through cold water.
TheraSnore has asuggested cleaning process that you can use for your very own snoring device. Every morning, you must rinse your snoring mouthpiece with cold water. Brush it with a toothbrush to remove any unwanted material stuck to it.
Remember to clean your TheraSnore with warm water once a week. Then, for 30 minutes, you must soak it into dissolved Nitradine for extra cleanliness. Always keep in mind that you shouldn’t store it in water when not in use.
TheraSnore is a reliable anti-snoring mouthpiece that is loved by many loyal customers. You can definitely rest assured that these recommendations come from years of use and experience. Even medical experts have only good things to say about the device.
Terry Glet says that he has been using TheraSnore for three years already. After trying all types of snoring aids, this is the only one that worked. He appreciated that it provides the right jaw extension and that it is convenient to use at night.
Achieving a full night’s sleep has been Mr. Peterson’s dream for 12 years. He tried so many snoring devices for, but only achieved the desired result through TheraSnore. Thanks to this device, he finally got his dream after only using it for three weeks.
TheraSnore is one of the leading anti-snoring devices in the world. It is a well-regarded medical appliance that has helped millions of people suffering from snoring. With its advanced design, your snoring problem and sleep apnea can be treated immediately.
Already 93% of its users have testified to its effectiveness. Its price and warranty are also a very desirable deal since it can last up to two years.