If you’re suffering from uncontrollable snores and tried everything to stop them, perhaps it’s time to try the ZenGuard snoring mouthpiece! The ZenGuard mouthpiece is silicon, bulb-shaped tongue retaining device (TRD). It might be smaller than your palm, but don’t be fooled! The ZenGuard is one small package that packs a mean punch against snoring.
The ZenGuard stop-snoring device is manufactured by ZenSleep, one of the best manufacturers ofsnoring devices in the world. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, ZenSleep is a relatively new company. They lack large credentials that many old and experienced companies have. Nevertheless, that didn’t stop ZenSleep from manufacturing vast kinds of sleeping aids like the ZenGuard.
For first impressions, you might think that ZenGuard anti-snoring device is too good to be true. After all, how can a small TRD work against years of uncontrollable snoring? Well, several studies have shown that TRDs can effectively stop snoring caused by large tongues and tonsils. Other clinical studies have also shown that TRDs have helped many patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
But, out of all the various TRDs on the market, why should you choose ZenGuard? Well, the answer is simple – among all TRDs, ZenGuard is the one that certainly works! With its features and genius design, ZenGuard will work its magic to stop your snoring, no matter how severe it may be. However, like all sleeping aids, ZenGuard has its own set of limitations.
Why Do We Snore?
Before we go to the ZenGuard product review, let us review the causes behind our nightly bane: snoring. Many experts point at narrowing airways and blockage as the primary causes of snoring. An enlarged throat tissue may become too lax and cause the airways to narrow. On the other hand, an enlarged tongue may fold behind and block the airways.
Most often, snoring is a symptom of the severe underlying medical conditions. Sleep apnea is one of the most common medical conditions linked to snoring. It is a serious sleep disorder wherein a person regularly stops breathing during sleep. If you have a snoring problem, it is important to get a medical professional to check if you have sleep apnea. Left untreated, sleep apnea can lead to more severe medical conditions like high blood pressure, adult asthma, memory loss, heart disease, liver disease, abnormal cholesterol, high blood sugar level etc.
ZenGuard Anti-Snoring Device: Advantages and Disadvantages
Among all other TRDs on the market, ZenGuard is arguably one of the best there is. But then, you might ask “On what basis?” Well, take a look at these pros and cons and see for yourself! After reading, you will come to fully understand what makes ZenGuard so loved by the masses.
- It is a cheaper and way more effective alternative. In addition, it is easier to maintain and more durable than the rest of TRDs and sleeping aids on the market.
- It guarantees free shipping at any location in the USA. For international shipping, the fee may depend on your current location.
- It has one size that fits all. Unlike mandibular advancement devices (MAD), there is no need to adjust the size of your ZenGuard to fit your tongue. This product is far more comfortable than any MAD on the market.
- Upon delivery, it can be used immediately. No need for any assembly or other preparations to use this product.
- It can last for 24 months. This saves you more money for procuring replacements.
- It is a professional and doctor-recommended solution for your snoring. However, you won’t need a prescription to procure this product.
- It is BPA-free. This feature guarantees the absolute safety of using this product
- It might be uncomfortable to use at first. You will need to use it for several nights before you can adjust to the feeling of the ZenGuard in your mouth.
- You may not be able to breathe through your mouth while using this product.
- You may also develop canker sores in the first few nights of using this product. But, this occurrence is quite normal when using TRDs for the first time.
- You may experience increased salivation when using this product. This occurrence is also quite normal and will subside after a few weeks of use.
- It might not help people with uncontrollable grinding at night. But, generally speaking, the ZenGuard can be used by everyone.
Like all sleeping aids and snoring devices, the ZenGuard works the best if it is maintained well. For this reason, it is incredibly important that you clean your ZenGuard stop-snoring device at regular intervals. Here are some tips that you can follow in cleaning the ZenGuard anti-snoring mouthpiece.
First, always clean your ZenGuard mouthpiece after each use. It is advisable to use warm water for cleaning this device. When rinsing, have the V notch of the ZenGuard facing downwards. This will help soften the silicone material of the device and, in turn, fit better in your tongue.
Second, use a very mild detergent in cleaning this product. This step may be optional, but it will never hurt to disinfect your ZenGuard with a mild cleaning product. Never use mouthwash or any strong cleaning agent as they will damage the silicone casing. After washing, dry the ZenGuard thoroughly and store it in a safe container.
If you want to go back to the peaceful days of slumber, you might want to give ZenGuard a try. The ZenGuard anti-snoring device is a new yet popularly-selling TRD brand on the market. Developed by ZenSleep after five years of research, this product is known for its high customer satisfaction rate and effectiveness. It is also an affordable and low-risk purchase for beginners who would like to the test the waters of sleeping aids.